The Keysight BV9210B & BV9211B Pathwave BenchVue application software provides a test environment for you to easily run battery tests and perform battery emulation using a variety of power supplies. You can perform charge/discharge of a battery to automatically create battery profiles at various test conditions. Additionally, the easy-to-use battery cycler monitors battery aging and battery stability. And best of all, you can automate all of it without writing a single line of code.
The Keysight BV9210B/11B Advanced Battery Test and Emulation Software is perfect for R&D engineers working on at 5G, IoT, Medical validating devices in low power applications that requires to extended runtime of their battery-operated device.
User friendly software for advanced battery testing and emulation that is capable of
- Visualize continuous monitoring important battery parameters
- Profiler create battery models accurately with dynamic or static condition
- Emulate load battery model emulate battery at any operation region
- Cycler charge and discharge cycler to determine age effects
- Eliminate testing complexity
- Eliminate incorrect battery run time estimates
- Eliminate the use of generic battery models
- Save cost and repeatable results
- Save time, work more efficiently and increase throughputs
- BV9210B – connect up to 4 instruments
- BV9211B – connect 1 instrument
- Battery Testing and Emulation range of up to 200kW and up to 2000V
- Regenerative battery testing and emulation with RP7900 Series
- Control any combination of up to four N6700C-05C with 6781/82/84/85/86A SMU modules, N7900 or RP7900 models
- Advanced control capabilities – cut off conditions, capacity rating, state of charge, constant or dynamic level selection, pulse width control, and protection settings
- Accurately capture voltage, current, capacity from seconds to days
- Build-in digitizer with simultaneous voltage and current measurements
- Easily create complex loading characteristics when using profiler to generate a battery model, from built-in sequences or importing csv file
- Control multiple instruments simultaneously
Wollen Sie in Sachen Messtechnik und IT-Netzwerksicherheit immer am neuesten Stand bleiben? Dann schreiben Sie sich für unseren Newsletter ein: topaktuelle Themen, völlig kostenlos und jederzeit abbestellbar, sollten Sie doch nicht überzeugt sein.